May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Category Archives: tutorial
When people ask me how much time I spend supporting UMW Blogs, I say it’s about an hour of my week, which is true. Now, to be clear, I think of support along the lines of “I lost by password” or “How do I change my theme?” and questions like that. More along the lines [...] Continue reading
Sooner or later we had to do it on UMW Blogs, and over a week ago we made the jump to a multi-database setup for our WordPress Multi-User environment. We have a subscription to the WPMu Dev Premium service, which gives us access to the Multi-DB script. This code enables you to break one database [...] Continue reading
Well, I hate to quote our fearless leader out of turn, but unlike him I really was successful! I had blogged earlier this semester about the potential possibilities available to UMW if we were to pursue mapping multiple domains to … Continue reading
This one’s a little late, and fortunately I didn’t have to do much work to bring the following resource to you. Keeping in line with a philosophy that Scott, D’Arcy, and Brian were promoting at Open Ed 2007, why create … Continue reading