April 2014 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- kevin on WPMu Multi-DB Tutorial
- UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” | Jared Stein - Education, Technology, Nerd Stuff, Culture on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- Credit Card Debt San Antonio on A List of Plugins for WPMu
- Dutch Nao Team » New domain name website on Domain Mapping on Google Sites and UMW Blogs
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
Category Archives: publishing platform
So, I was wondering whether or not it would be possible to actually map a domain within a mapped domain on UMW Blogs, and I finally got my answer at the Faculty Academy workshop I ran on domain mapping.
What the hell am I talking about? Well, it’s pretty simple, we currently have two WPMu sites [...] Continue reading
Image photoshopped by Serena Epstein.
The NMC’s 2009 Horizon Report lists “The Personal Web” as one of the developing trends for educational institutions over the next 2 to 3 years. They define it as follows:
Part of a trend that began with simple innovations like personalized start pages, RSS aggregation, and customizable widgets, the personal web is [...] Continue reading