June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Category Archives: plugins
After far too long I finally figured out what was rendering the bava to be unreadable on any IP address recorded on the Spamhaus project. Seems like this anti-spam blog plugin for WPMu was the root cause of the issue. What’s odd about this was that the plugin was intended to ban potential spammers from [...] Continue reading
Cole Camplese has had some excellent posts recently thinking about the ability of RSS feeds to connect a campus publishing community. I have been doing a lot of experimentation in this area over the last year or so, and his … Continue reading
A site that I have been working on with professor Marie McAllister in the English, Linguistics, and Speech department here at UMW has me extremely excited these days. And I decided to blog it early so that my co-workers don’t … Continue reading
So what plugins are we using at UMW Blogs? Well, there is a two-part answer to this question, which site wide plugins (mu-plugins) are we using and which user-activated plugins have we made available. Below you will find a list … Continue reading