May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Category Archives: MySQL
OK, so this will probably be the final installment of my “pimp your WPMu databases” series Part one was moving from WPMuDEV’s Multi-DB package to SharDB; part two dealt with optimizing tables across a number of databases in MySQL, and the final installation will share some SQL code, once again thanks to Gowtham, [...] Continue reading
And to build on my last post about Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu, here is a rundown on some of the work done to further optimize the multiple-databases for our WPMu at UMW Blogs.
First off, we have a plugin install called WordPress MU Sitewide Tag Pages that basically republishes every public post [...] Continue reading
Sooner or later we had to do it on UMW Blogs, and over a week ago we made the jump to a multi-database setup for our WordPress Multi-User environment. We have a subscription to the WPMu Dev Premium service, which gives us access to the Multi-DB script. This code enables you to break one database [...] Continue reading