May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Category Archives: multiple databases
And to build on my last post about Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu, here is a rundown on some of the work done to further optimize the multiple-databases for our WPMu at UMW Blogs.
First off, we have a plugin install called WordPress MU Sitewide Tag Pages that basically republishes every public post [...] Continue reading
In the early morning hours yesterday we moved UMW Blogs from multi-db (which is a multi-database setup provided through WPMuDev Premium at a cost) to the ever so free SharDB multi-db setup, and I’m happy to say it worked. We’ve … Continue reading Continue reading