May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Category Archives: dtlt
The upgrade process for WordPress has been so seamless the last three or four versions that I didn’t realize how spoiled I’ve been until I finally had an issue (and even that was quite simple to resolve). Between automatic updates … Continue reading → Continue reading
This time 5 years ago we were closing down ELS Blogs, UMW’s first multi-user WordPress experiment (well actually the second if you count Lyceum), to make way for the campus-wide blogging platform that would be known as UMW Blogs. Five … Continue reading → Continue reading
Me and UMW Blogs are going on 5 years this Summer, she’s is the baddest of the bad and meanest and leanest of the mean and lean. She’s a veritable titan of her kind, she’s an educational publishing platform of … Continue reading → Continue reading
Yesterday was the last day of the Fall semester so I took a quick screenshot of traffic on UMW Blogs in Google Analytics over the last four months, which looks like this:
Which made me think, how does this compare to … Continue reading → Continue reading
When people ask me how much time I spend supporting UMW Blogs, I say it’s about an hour of my week, which is true. Now, to be clear, I think of support along the lines of “I lost by password” or “How do I change my theme?” and questions like that. More along the lines [...] Continue reading