May 2013 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Category Archives: bugs
Gratuitous image for Joss Winn, cause I love web fat!
Image credit: “Gratuitous pussy shot” by bl1nk
Issue with überadmin not being able to login into users’ blogs. The user blog still recognized me as a siteadmin and would show me edit links, etc., but could not access backend.
Fixed! Solution: Caused my the ardx.php plugin in mu-plugins [...] Continue reading
Update: The following error was caused by wp-cache.php. I disabled the file and WP-Super-Cache for the moment, and we’ll see if an upgrade of WP-Super-Cache doesn’t solve this error.
Every user that is not an admin on UMW Blogs seemed to be getting the following error in the header of the administrative backend:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied [...] Continue reading