- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Monthly Archives: October 2009
I’m pretty excited for the upcoming WordCamp in NYC, not only is it a wonderful excuse to go back home, but it is also shaping up to be one of the biggest WordPress shindigs ever. Moreover, it’s being hosted at CUNY’s Baruch College providing some well-earned recognition of the amazing work happening at Blogs@Baruch—a recent [...] Continue reading
This morning I had a fun conversation with David Grogan, Ilene Chen, Stephen McDonald, and Hannah Reeves from the academic technology group at Tufts University. They had some questions about running a large scale WPMu installation at Tufts University, and below are some of their questions followed by my working answers. Figured I’d republish it [...] Continue reading