UMW Blogs Upgraded to WPMu 2.7.1

“Nothing to see here, folks, nothing to see. Move along now….move along.”

We waited until the end of the semester for the UMW Blogs upgrade to 2.7.1 and I have to say going from version 2.6.5 to 2.7.1 was the easiest yet. I was a bit concerned given this was our first upgrade with the multi-database setup, but not a cough in a car load so far. Everything went smooth, and we even got the lion’s share of the support documentation for 2.7.1 ready to go. You can see it here, and if you are using the Wiki INC plugin (where did the download file go, Scott?) you can grab in from the UMW Wiki source here. Next step is to flesh some of the areas out in greater detail and then get going on some screencasts with my man Andy Rush.

We are intentionally making this documentation less UMW Blogs specific—although it is hard to erase the trace entirely—so feel free to take what you need at will, and keep in mind that the documentation for the older versions will not go away, nor will the URLs change.

This entry was posted in , 2.7, Andy Rush, documentation, screencast, screencasts, UMW Blogs, umwblogs, upgrade, wiki, wpmu, wpmu development. Bookmark the permalink.