- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Monthly Archives: February 2009
In less than 4 hours WordCampEd Vancouver will be kicking off. The event was spear-headed by the great D’Arcy Norman, and a whole bunch of my favorite people will be attending. here is another event I’m quite sorry not be a part of, but I’m sure much of it will be captured given the [...] Continue reading
Image photoshopped by Serena Epstein.
The NMC’s 2009 Horizon Report lists “The Personal Web” as one of the developing trends for educational institutions over the next 2 to 3 years. They define it as follows:
Part of a trend that began with simple innovations like personalized start pages, RSS aggregation, and customizable widgets, the personal web is [...] Continue reading