Andy Rush and I sat down yesterday morning and did a “live” screencast of the process for upgrading UMW Blogs from WPMu 1.3.3 to 2.6. It was conceived as a straightforward video for an easy process, but even easy is hard for a moron like me. So forgive all the upgrading bloopers and blunders. This video might be enjoyed more as a cautionary tale of what not to do when upgrading than an informative how-to. It’s availabe for anyone who is considering doing an upgrade but is concened or nervous about the prospect. In fact, the upgrade is quite painless in the end.
- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.