- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Monthly Archives: November 2007
Bill Fitzgerald has posted about a most impressive aggregator he put together with Drupal in about six hours. He documents the modules he used, and his creation slices and dices the content from various feeds in some really impressive ways. … Continue reading
…R-S-S-I-N-G. I happened upon Middlesell early this morning (this site is an independent homepage for UMW students established by the inimitable Bobby Durette) only to discover that posts from around UMW Blogs are being fed into this space. How fascinating! … Continue reading
Once again, I must thank Dr. Mike for pointing me to the Simple Forums plugin at Yellow Swordfish. This is an amazing plugin that basically allows you to include a pretty powerful forum right into a blog on WPMu. You … Continue reading
Well, I hate to quote our fearless leader out of turn, but unlike him I really was successful! I had blogged earlier this semester about the potential possibilities available to UMW if we were to pursue mapping multiple domains to … Continue reading
Here’s a simple hack to make your WordPress Multi-User Dashboard display news and recent posts from within your specific WPMu community. For example, I am going to briefly illustrate how to display the “Latest News” for our community (traditionally where … Continue reading