- Loui on Moving from Multi-DB to SharDB on WPMu
- Jared Stein – Education, Technology, Culture, and the Internet » UVU Report on Academic Community Publishing Platform, aka “PortfolioPress” on UMW Blogs’ Support Stats
- John Botte on Why We Need to Integrate UMW Blogs with Active Directory
- Reverend on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
- ComcastMark on A few reasons why Comcast sucks.
Monthly Archives: October 2007
From Alex Ragone’s post Not Drupal, WordPress MU (emphasis mine): So a few weeks ago I blogged about the Drupal installation I was going to create. I had a plan and began to implement it. I had installed Drupal in … Continue reading
Just found this simple and quite useful plugin called Change Blog URL by Kt that allows you to change the URL of your WPMu blog with one click. I tested it out on UMW Blogs and it works flawlessly with … Continue reading
Thanks to Cathy Derecki design and PHP skills we are currently experimenting with the possibilities of using WPMu to great their own website/blog with relative ease. As of right now, faculty and staff have a public folder as a part … Continue reading
This one’s a little late, and fortunately I didn’t have to do much work to bring the following resource to you. Keeping in line with a philosophy that Scott, D’Arcy, and Brian were promoting at Open Ed 2007, why create … Continue reading
Mario A. Núñez Molina did some research on Universities that are using WordPress Multi-User in this post. There are at least ten colleges and universities on that list that I wasn’t aware of before reading the post. Something that is … Continue reading